SETX Tax Consulting & Preparation
Assisting with starting your business and all your state tax needs
- Registering your business with the State and IRS
- Applications for all state tax types including:- Sales & Use Tax Permits- Hotel Tax Permits- Amusement Permits- IFTA Permits- Fuels Tax Permits- Ag & Timber Exemption Permits- Motor Vehicle Seller Finance Permits
- Assistance with filing all your state tax reports
- Registering and licensing business with DMV for dealer's permit
- Assistance with setting up your state Webfile account
- Training sessions for filing your state taxes
- Assist in settling disputes with the State Comptroller
- Providing taxability seminars
- Inquire about other state tax services
At SETX Tax Consulting & Preparation, we can assist all individuals with starting their small businesses. We are here to help whether you want to start a sole proprietorship or a corporation. We help you obtain permits with the State of Texas and get you started with the IRS. We can complete and submit your permit applications for sales tax, amusement machines, hotel state occupancy, IFTA, fuels permits like Agriculture and Dyed Diesel, and Agriculture and Timber exemption.
SETX Tax Consulting & Preparation works with Weaver’s License Service. They can assist in obtaining your alcohol, lottery, food stamps authorization and tobacco permits. In conjunction with each other, we have created a “one stop shop” for business owners.
Once you are established, SETX Tax Consulting & Preparation is also available to file all of your state taxes. The tax filings we prepare and file on your behalf include, but are not limited to, state sales tax, hotel tax, mixed beverage taxes, IFTA tax, and franchise tax.
Occasionally, issues arise with the Texas Comptroller involving collections. This is where owner of SETX Tax Consulting & Preparation, Christina Cox offers consulting services. For over 5 years, Christina worked for the Texas Comptroller and is knowledgeable about your rights as a business owner. We can help you work out agreements concerning past due taxes and help stop collection actions being taken by the Comptroller.
SETX Tax Consulting & Preparation is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction– we will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.